Skip Navigation

Childcare Licensing

If you are interested in becoming a licensed, group, preschool, or childcare center, please call or come to the Russell County Health Department.  Your local surveyor Candi Wagner can help instruct you on the latest KDHE requirements for obtaining a license for any type of child care facility. Also, if you are a parent looking for childcare openings in Russell County, please call the ChildCare Aware office at 877-678-2548.

Child Care Orientation sessions are required and can be scheduled with Candi Wagner at the Health Department.  There have been many new changes for child care facilities so please be sure to check with Candi before submitting any new applications.

Copyright © 2020 · Powered by ThriveHive